Reeseco has an unmatched understanding of the challenges associated with insuring surgery center risks. We have the ability to provide all necessary lines of coverage through multiple carriers and with various structures. A simple review of present policies commonly identifies overlaps and gaps in coverage or uncovered exposures, as well as opportunities for premium savings.
The following are among the many types of surgery centers and organizational structures with which we work:
· Stand alone facilities
· Single specialty and multi-specialty facilities
· Management company facilities
· Multi-state facilities, including those managed by an independent party for which coverage is also needed
· Open or closed facilities (in regards to what providers can perform procedures at the facility)
· Independent contractors at facilities, including permanent employees of managed care companies